German Military Black Titanium Watch. GPW Fieldwatch 'B' Automatic. 200M W/R. Sapphire Crystal. Black Leather Strap.
Regular price $ 855.00 Sale price $ 399.00
Member of the GPW Infantry line. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier. The Fieldwatch (German: Felduhr) is designed after the Arctos-Elite NATO watch - Features: Solid Titanium case; Special black surface treatment (PVD); Domed Sapphire crystal (almost as hard as a diamond and nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder then mineral crystal); Screw-in locked crown; Screwed in case back; Analogue hands and hour markings coated with multiple luminous paint for accurate readability in the dark; Date display at 3 o'clock position; Reliable Automatic movement with 24 Jewels. Powers automatically with the movement of the wearer's arm and without need of a battery; The specifications are as follows: 42mm case width (without crown); 13mm case thickness; 22mm lug width; 200M (660ft) water-resistant.
Comparable watches are sold for significant higher prices. Due to the quantities produced for civilian and government use GPW watches are offered at a great value and are sold directly without a 100%-200% retailer markup.
- Matte Black Titanium Case. Special black surface treatment (PVD). Based on the Arctos-Elite Black-Wave model.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Light Weight Titanium Case (62 grams without strap)
- Sapphire Crystal
- 200M (600ft) water-resistant.
- Automatic movement (24 Jewels); Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Non-Radioactive Military Luminous for readability in the dark
- 22mm lug width
- 42mm case width
- Screw-in locked crown
- Screwed in case back