German Military Titanium Automatic Watch. GPW Date. 200M W/R. Sapphire Crystal. Olive Nylon Strap.
Regular price $ 745.00 Sale price $ 329.00
Member of the GPW Infantry line. Based on watches made for the Infantryman of the Future and German KRK (Crisis Reaction Forces) Soldier - Features: Solid Titanium case; Sapphire crystal (almost as hard as a diamond and nearly impossible to scratch. It is much harder then mineral crystal); Screw-in locked crown; Screwed in case back; Analogue hands and hour markings coated with multiple luminous paint for accurate readability in the dark; Date display at 3 o'clock position; Red minute hand; Reliable Automatic movement with 24 Jewels. Powers automatically with the movement of the wearer's arm and without need of a battery - The specifications are as follows: 42.5mm case width; 22mm lug width; 200M (660ft) water-resistant. Comparable watches are sold for significant higher prices. Due to the quantities produced for civilian and government use GPW watches are offered at a great value and are sold directly without a 100%-200% retailer markup.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Light Weight Titanium Case (62 grams without strap)
- Sapphire Crystal
- 200M (600ft) water-resistant.(Suitable for professional marine activity, skin diving and serious surface water sports.)
- Automatic movement (24 Jewels); Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Non-Radioactive Military Luminous for readability in the dark
- 22mm lug width
- 42.5mm case width
- Screw-in locked crown
- Screwed in case back